PAMPERING IN A SERENE RETREAT …
• Please switch your mobile phones on silent mode and speak with a low voice.
• Do not bring valuable personal belongings (jewellery, keys, mobile phone etc.) or otherwise lock them in your cloakroom. The Spa Perla personnel cannot be held responsible for stolen or lost belongings.
• Smoking and drinking alcoholic drinks is not allowed in the Spa Perla.
• Admission to the Spa Perla is not allowed to children under the age of 10.
• When you book your appointment, please inform the receptionist about any health problems you might have, which might influence the selection or carrying out of your chosen treatment.
• Pregnant women and persons with a heart condition, high blood pressure or other serious conditions should see a doctor before choosing one of the treatments.
• Massage and body treatments are contraindicated in case of cancer, acute swellings, rash, and fresh wounds.
All services require prior reservation.
You can make your reservation in person at the Spa Perla reception or via telephone or e-mail. We advise that you make your reservation at least three (3) days ahead. When making your reservation, please indicate your full name and your telephone number.
When making your reservation, you are obliged to inform the receptionist of any health problems that could be important for the chosen treatment. Pregnant women and persons with a heart condition, high blood pressure or other serious health issues are advised to consult their physician prior to any service or treatment. We may not perform massages and body treatments in the following instances: cancer, acute swelling, skin rashes, fresh wounds.
POOLS AND SAUNAS
No reservation is required. Entrance is possible until full capacity is reached. We reserve the right to limit entrance in case the pool area capacity is full, to ensure safety and adequate quality of services.
TIME OF ARRIVAL
For a pleasant start of your pampering, we kindly ask you to come to the Spa Perla centre 15 minutes before the appointment. If you are more than 5 minutes late, the treatment will be conducted in the remaining time.
Guests not staying at our hotel are kindly asked to pay for the service before the treatment is conducted. We accept cash and credit card payments.
CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION
We ask you to cancel your reservation at least three (3) hours before your appointment. If you fail to do so, we will charge you for the service, although it will not be actually rendered.
Children under 12 months are not allowed in the Spa centre.
Children staying at the hotel who are older than one year are allowed to enter the pool area only if accompanied by their parents or responsible adults (between 9 AM and 3 PM). Only persons older than 14 years are allowed to enter the saunas.
You are advised not to bring with you any valuables (jewelry, keys, mobile phones, etc). You can leave them in your locker. Spa Perla centre personnel is not responsible or liable for theft or loss.