Open 24 hours a day, every day of the year
Only persons over 18 years are admitted to the casino provided they show a valid photo identification document, namely passport, identity card or driving licence. There is no need to wear an evening dress, however tidy clothing is recommended (except for athletic wear).
Admission fee to the Perla casino
• Monday–Thursday: free admission
• Friday–Sunday, Italian holidays and days preceding holidays: € 5
• No admission fee for the Perla Hotel guests
Rooms are available for check-in from 2 pm on the day of arrival. Rooms must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure.
The transfer reservation can be made by Perla’s Marketing Department on request of its guests, who are to pay themselves for the requested service.
t +386 5 336 36 62
Bus transport from former border crossing in Rožna Dolina to the Perla and back. Ticket: € 2.
Drives also past the Park gaming and entertainment centre, Lipa and Sabotin hotels.
- every day 7, 20, 39 minutes past full hour
- Monday – Friday: 7.07 pm – 3.20 am
- Saturday, Sunday, Italian pre-holiday and holidays: 5.07 pm – 4.20 am
Currency of payment: Evro
We accept VISA, DINERS and EUROCARD-MASTERCARD cards and all main currencies according to valid exchange rates.
5000 Nova Gorica
t +386 5 336 30 00
f + 386 5 302 88 85